grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: the problem of integer cas auth with group-ui

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: the problem of integer cas auth with group-ui

  • From: 艾飞 <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: the problem of integer cas auth with group-ui
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:17:16 +0800

Hi Gary,
I debug the cas auth's problem,the main cause is request.getRemoteUser()
isNull.so I change the code that remoteUser's value comes from
session.getAttribute("edu.yale.its.tp.cas.client.filter.user") and change the
struts-config.xml file that make "callLogin" forward to home.do. so afer cas
authenticat the netid ,then url redirct to populateIndex.do,then click the
"login" hyperLink,the url redirect to home.do.Maybe there are another way
make url redirect to home.do directly.by the aways,the cas server'version is
3.0.4.

now I have another problem.how I should do make the group-ui to support
chinese.for when I input chinese in the page,but grouper change the string
,just like &#37049;&#26460.

regards!

aifei