grouper-users - RE: Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI - Attachments

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI - Attachments

  • From: Monica Crawford <>
  • To:
  • Subject: RE: Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI - Attachments
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:57:45 -0500

Opps forgot the attachments.

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica Crawford [mailto:]
Sent:
Monday, September 11, 2006 6:41 PM
To: ''
Subject: Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI

Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the UI and the behavior I’m noticing.  I’m running 1.0 grouper-ui in Weblogic 9.2 and experience a couple strange things.  I’ve attached screen shots because there are no error messages in the log files and I get an error with the populateDebugPrefs.do.  Now, this same behavior doesn’t appear to happen in my Tomcat instance with the same .war file.

·         When searching for People (going against an ldap directory) it reaches the directory server and returns results but they don’t display

·         When creating groups or stems the stems and groups get created in the database, but don’t display back on ‘All Groups’ ‘Subject Results’.  But I see the name of the group and stem in the ‘Add Composite’ section

·         When adding a group or stem I get 3 submit buttons.

Thanks for the second set of eyes.  Much appreciated.

Monica

  • RE: Lists Returning but Not Rendering in UI - Attachments, Monica Crawford, 09/11/2006