grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Updating Groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Updating Groups

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Updating Groups
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:27:31 -0500
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=qWRVtTbsxzQ6WJuQOa+3rSdUoux4/OOzSGQ6BBszSJsS+6Twjvo3f5umFveGq+2Z8/xrYuCCZyRBqoKRdiykJWJDFRZJ4fwXcg+TapgslAnWH4o0dIc5Wk/uWA/oDARMaDc35M7Vg8UQ570zpbSMZzFqXqBg27znMM88jNYMe3c=

On 9/5/06, blair christensen.
On 8/21/06, Stephen A. Langella
> I think I found what may likely be a small bug in updating groups. When I
> try to update a group (update the group description) with a user who does
> not have privileges to update the group, Grouper throws a
> GroupModifyException, rather than an InsufficientPrivilegeException as I
> would expect. Is this correct?

That would be a bug. I should have this fixed by the end of the week.

This should now be fixed in HEAD for setting, modifying and deleting
attributes.

Thanks.