Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "blair christensen." <>
- To: "Stephen A. Langella" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Stem Privileges
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:24:54 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=krlC3zuEF6/QCcX77Khaxr1zSydxQbr0OV68wSnN6X8I1i11EMrWmPRDR4oXwu6RH35XA+erLBE7EiFZuzNoKW2n9iw2B1fhQxrJje5QkT+1Q1a66PARKBfSBfYWqpZex0BKiQx+G6UE36WJtDhYahPfm2Nzz8xoysNs0lsCWYY=
On 8/3/06, Stephen A. Langella
I've been running some tests on the grouper release and I
noticed that on my root stem I can call getPrivs() as an anonymous user and
get back proper results. However when I call getStemmers()as an anonymous
user, it does not return valid results (always returns an empty set) but if
I call getStemmers() as a stem or admin user I get proper results. This
seems inconsistent to me, is this bug or it this behavior intended?
This sounds like a bug I need to fix.
One question: what do you mean by "anonymous user"?
- Stem Privileges, Stephen A. Langella, 08/03/2006
- Re: [grouper-users] Stem Privileges, blair christensen., 08/04/2006
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.