grouper-users - How do I populate diverse consumers from grouper?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

How do I populate diverse consumers from grouper?

  • From: Kathryn Huxtable <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: How do I populate diverse consumers from grouper?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 13:18:51 -0500

Title: How do I populate diverse consumers from grouper?
Obviously I know I’ll do it via the API, but supposing I have several different kinds of groups, e.g. LDAP groups in my SunJava directory, attributes in ou=people objects, Exchange distribution lists, etc. How do I distinguish among these based on information in Grouper?

Is there a way to associate extra attributes with groups such that the UI can administer them?

-K