grouper-users - Grouper v1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Grouper v1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: Grouper v1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:08:33 -0500

Grouper v1.0 RC1 is now available. We intend to release the official v1.0 to the Grouper community next Thursday, July 20, provided that the RC1 testing conducted by this community doesn't uncover any serious bugs that can't be fixed by then. So we ask your help in testing RC1 over the next week. Please post bugs and other feedback to the list.

We are also announcing the opening of the Grouper Wiki, which from the official v1.0 release onwards will be used to support Grouper-related working group and community activities, and will be the home of Grouper software and technical documentation.

The Grouper Wiki is located at <https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Home>.

The Grouper v1.0 RC1 tarballs, a brief tutorial, and a few caveats are at <https://wiki.internet2.edu/confluence/display/GrouperWG/Grouper+v1.0+RC1>

Tom

  • Grouper v1.0 Release Candidate 1 is available, Tom Barton, 07/13/2006