grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Installing grouper with postgres

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Installing grouper with postgres

  • From: "blair christensen." <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
  • Cc: Brian Yee <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Installing grouper with postgres
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 08:24:24 -0600

On 1/12/06, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing
> The error message you see is 'expected'. The unit test is checking that you
> cannot retrieve a subject from a GrouperSession which has been stopped.
> Grouper 'logs' the error - so it appears in the output, but the test
> expects the resulting Exception.

As Gary noted, this error message is expected in the context of a
particular test. Unfortunately, it does look suspicious. I've added
(hopefully) clarifying text regarding this expected error to the
README, the impl guide as well as a message echoed by ant before
running the test suite.