grouper-users - question about configuring subject

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

question about configuring subject

  • From: Joy Veronneau <>
  • To:
  • Subject: question about configuring subject
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 10:31:19 -0400

Hi,

We have an instance of the grouper ui now hooked up to our authentication system, so that when I go to our grouper website, I am recognized as "jv11". I am wondering now how to give myself (and others) the privileges needed to create stems and groups etc. (i.e. like the GrouperSystem user).

From reading the docs, it looks like I maybe need to make jv11 a member of the grouperCreator group? Would I use the contributed groupmgr program to do that?

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction :)

Thanks!

Joy