grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] How to add a group preDelete hook to check a group's memberships?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] How to add a group preDelete hook to check a group's memberships?

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Redman, Chad" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] How to add a group preDelete hook to check a group's memberships?
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 19:05:08 +0000

Weird that the hook is called after deleting memberships.  In any case, would this work in there?

It opens a new transaction and reads the group 😊

    final Group group = null;   ÃŸ-- set this to your group, need final var

    // the tx type of READ_WRITE_NEW gives you a new tx…

    Set<Member> members = (Set<Member>)HibernateSession.callbackHibernateSession(GrouperTransactionType.READ_WRITE_NEW, AuditControl.WILL_NOT_AUDIT, new HibernateHandler() {

      public Object callback(HibernateHandlerBean hibernateHandlerBean)

          throws GrouperDAOException {

        return group.getMembers();

      }

    });