grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] JLine integration into gsh

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] JLine integration into gsh

  • From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • To: Nicolas Marcotte <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] JLine integration into gsh
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 13:10:01 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:NMyZwxWZIlcodxBeCkJjVvj2V4nV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhaDt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3HUNPK+/0Ao/fidisn6D3osWLIlYAuD3oR7J5KxG/tk30v9Mdhpd+J+5lzBrCpX9BYKJTzHljIk6Pkj7h/ce95pR59CNTtrQq/pgTf7/9evFycr1cCDUvNigaooXXtR7GVRCI4D9UcH9Q2FIcHAfZ7Bb/dpj0uyr+8OF63X/JboXNUbkoVGH6vO9QQxjyhXJCbmZh/Q==

Hi Nicolas,

I feel your pain! Which is why I started groovysh4grouper which has
been extend to support python and clojure by Carl.

You might be interested in giving it a try:
https://github.com/wgthom/groovysh4grouper

Best,
Bill

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Nicolas Marcotte