grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] JLine integration into gsh

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] JLine integration into gsh

  • From: Nicolas Marcotte <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] JLine integration into gsh
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 12:01:28 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:oQMplRP8YugikEXVwc4l6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0KPn5rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeN+Pm9EUU7or+/81k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i76vnYuHUC1FRtnK/6xUqXSlcWsnajm/pbTchdFnhK8erg0MQ27qwOXu8UL188qYKkrzQbRr2ENd+lI7WJuOV+JmRvgvIG98IMpu3BfofU878NaFKn3YYw5S6BVFjIrLzpz6cH240rtVwyKs10dWWISmwEAJgHf5xbmQpq55i37ve150TLcOMTsRrcoRTmK8rxrRQXikiAANDN/+2iB2Z84t75SvB/0/083+IXTeozAbPc=

I have done your request 1 (https://bugs.internet2.edu/jira/browse/GRP-1366 but i could not change the status)  and 2 (https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/pull/63) but I am not quite sure on the stylistically correct way to implement #3 so I will leave it to you.

Nicolas Marcotte
Analyste technologique – Architecture, conception et développement
Système d’information - Service des technologies de l'information
Université de Sherbrooke
Tél:  819 821-8000 poste 63276
Courriel :