Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Grouper Community Contribution from UCLA
- From: Emily Eisbruch <>
- To: "" <>, Grouper Users <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper Community Contribution from UCLA
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 16:31:58 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:JnX2dRD7FH0iHwGAk92OUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP79osbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNk9Hnj2geb5oaRm7sy3QsNUbm41vNvx3xxfU6DMcdP5R2HtlPxefkgjU58Gs8YRl/jgK/f8t6pgEGYrgeLkgQKYQMS8rKXt9sMLxsgTbQBHK+2ARSH4+kxxUDhLD4Q2gGJr9r32pmPB63Xy3OMzyXPgZWC+o9bpgSFe8hSIGMy8R8WfLh9Z2gb4B5h+tukoskMbvfIiJOa8mLevmdtQASD8EB54JWg==
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0
Thanks to Albert Wu and the Identity Management team at UCLA for sharing the latest information on their Grouper deployment. You are invited to visit the UCLA Grouper Community Contributions wiki page to learn about how UCLA is addressing these topics and use cases:
If you have information on your own campus Grouper deployment to share with the community, please contact me for any help in setting up a page on the Community Contributions wiki. We have repeatedly heard that new Grouper deployers appreciate this sharing of experiences and accomplishments.
Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749
- [grouper-dev] Grouper Community Contribution from UCLA, Emily Eisbruch, 08/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.