Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
[grouper-dev] Invitation to TIER Grouper Deployment Guide Working Group
- From: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
- To: Grouper Dev <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Invitation to TIER Grouper Deployment Guide Working Group
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 10:40:04 -0400
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:wFVVfRAMXTrYalI/E4JXUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP78o8bcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNipSgyelbKk6ABio5VHerM4LmYZ4b6o81DPIpGdFYeJb2TkuKF6OyVK0rMiq+4N7/j4Vpuks7dVoUKPmcr4+QKACSjkqLip9sMLxsgTbQBHK+2ARSH4+kxxUDhLD4Q2gGJr9r32pmPB63XzQAszySbE9XHyNqe9XSBjtkDwAMXpx0nuRwIQkk61HoBWkjxN6yo/QJoqSMawtLevmYdoGSD8ZDY5qXCtbD9b5NtNXAg==
People of good will (and a fair amount of Grouper deployment experience) are encouraged to consider joining the TIER Grouper Deployment Guide Working Group. The intent of the working group is to produce a TIER community vetted deployment guide that will help new and current deployers implement IAM capabilities more quickly and consistently, making it easier to share experience and work together to build a robust TIER based IAM practice.
A formal charter is in process but we don’t have to wait to get things moving. The initial proposal is attached for your review. Folks should expect a formal charter to be agreed on and posted by the end of August.
If you are interested (lurkers welcome :), please join the mailing list at:
TIER Grouper Deployment Guide Proposal 2016-07-15.pdf
Description: Adobe PDF document
- [grouper-dev] Invitation to TIER Grouper Deployment Guide Working Group, William G. Thompson, Jr., 08/22/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.