grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: John Tran <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 16:29:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Oracle should have time in the DATE column.

To see which jobs are running, can you query for rows where there is no
end_date, but yes start date? Something like that?

Something like this?

select * from grouper_loader_log where ended_time is null and started_time >
sysdate - 2

For loader jobs there should be insert/update/delete, for other jobs maybe not

Pending jobs are in the same table with no ended_time