grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 15:51:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Does the grouper_loader_log have what you need for those jobs?

On Behalf Of

Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 4:37 PM

Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper Processing Speed

Hello All,

We are in need of a solution that will give us pertinent processing
information during CHANGE_LOG_changeLogTempToChangeLog jobs, specifically ones
with a large amount of changes. Currently, I can see when the job has
started, but haven't been able to figure out much more around processing.

How can we see how many changes are in the current running job? Is there a
way to view the progress?

On a related note, it would be nice to see at what rate changes are
processing. We'd like to get a baseline, then monitor whether processing is
slower than normal.

Thanks for your time,

John Tran
Department of Information Services