grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Brown's grouper video's

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Brown's grouper video's

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Brown's grouper video's
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 12:17:39 -0500

Hi,

Down below is a forwarded email containing a link to the locally developed videos that reference the "new UI"

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87mClK2V4o4-kPvwUohCbshA_0ImE3a7

In addition, here are some other videos and doc to be found here:

https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/browngroups/

These reference a locally developed groups mgmt UI targeted at admin support people in Depts; it allows them to see groups for their dept that are fed from business systems (HR, FIS), and to then "fine tune" those groups by adding people who are not listed in the business systems.

There are also videos that reference "using groups within google, for email and calendaring"

Hope this helps.