grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Implementation of missing parts of VOOT connector (#15)

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Implementation of missing parts of VOOT connector (#15)

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Internet2/grouper <>, Internet2/grouper <>
  • Cc: "" <>, Andrea Biancini <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: [grouper] Implementation of missing parts of VOOT connector (#15)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 01:49:32 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Andrea, thanks for making the changes and resubmitting the pull request.

Theres still some minor formatting diffs, but its good enough so I merged it J

Fyi, this one:

- public void setName(String name1) {

- this.name = name1;

+ public void setName(String name) {

+ this.name = name;

Gives a warning in my ide since “name” the variable hides a member field, so that’s why I make the param a little different from the field name.  Not a big deal though