grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: new UI - tooltips?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: new UI - tooltips?

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: new UI - tooltips?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 22:26:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Okay, I'll file a jira.

Thanks.

/mrg

-------- Original message --------
From: Chris Hyzer
Date:10/9/2014 18:22 (GMT-05:00)
To: "Michael R. Gettes" ,
Subject: RE: new UI - tooltips?

I like tooltips too (obviously, since I added them to the old UI), not exactly sure about accessibility for them, and they weren't in the design of the new UI from the UX designer so they arent there... if you want to add a jira for it (including some examples of where you want them) we can look into it for 2.2.2 or 2.3.0

Thanks