grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper working group at Tech-X

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Grouper working group at Tech-X

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To: , "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper working group at Tech-X
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 08:38:46 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

There will be a Grouper Working Group meeting 5:30-6:30pm on Wednesday October 29 at the Internet2 Technology Exchange meeting in Indianapolis, IN (room TBD). The Grouper team hopes to get the most from many interested parties being together. To that end we plan a series of topics as follows, but as always we are open to suggested changes to the agenda, either in advance by replying to this email, or on the spot.

  • Grouper version 2.2.1 update and community contributions
  • Grouper v2.2 implementation feedback
  • Provisioning discussion - strategy for Grouper v2.3 and potential partners
  • Roadmap

Thanks, and I hope to see many of you there!
Tom Barton
Senior Director for Architecture, Integration, and Security
Chief Information Security Officer
IT Services
University of Chicago
+1 773 834 1700

  • [grouper-dev] Grouper working group at Tech-X, Tom Barton, 09/29/2014