grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] are we using loader and psp correctly

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] are we using loader and psp correctly

  • From: David Vezzani <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] are we using loader and psp correctly
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 22:31:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

David,

The examples for using the psp tool in much of the documentation and videos use GSH to update grouper with changes before manually kicking off the psp tool.  We want to use the grouper-loader to pull in changes and then use the psp tool in turn to pass those changes along to the target ldap.

Is the only way to get changes queued up for the psp via the GSH tool?  Or can the psp tool also pickup updates that happen after the grouper-loader runs?

David Vezzani
(c) 209-756-9688
(o) 209-228-4516