grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Groovy Shell for Grouper - Episode 2

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Groovy Shell for Grouper - Episode 2

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Groovy Shell for Grouper - Episode 2
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:51:41 -0600

The policy JMX is a requirement, but there's ways around making the user modify the global policy.

Dave

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Chris Hyzer <> wrote:
This wont replace GSH now right?  If not, then should we offer it in addition to GSH for 2.3?  We would need to change the installer to install groovy.  The security policy JMX is a requirement right?