Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items
- Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:42:44 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
That’s a good idea and something we have heard before. I added this to the roadmap as a tentative item (like the others), that we can discuss and prioritize.
Suggestion for 2.3
Improve gsh by adding readline like capabilities (line editing, tab completions, history, etc). Explore incorporating Jline2 into the current beanshell approach or possibly adopting groovysh as the base.
On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 1:20 AM, Chris Hyzer <> wrote:
I know we are working on 2.2 documentation and support, but I am also thinking about 2.3, I added some tentative items to the roadmap of things I am interested in. If you have thoughts or other suggestions let us know. Note, this is preliminary and will likely be prioritized and changed. Other Grouper team members will be adding their items as well.
- [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, Chris Hyzer, 07/17/2014
- Re: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, David Langenberg, 07/17/2014
- Re: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, William G. Thompson, Jr., 07/20/2014
- RE: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, Chris Hyzer, 07/20/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.