Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: David Langenberg <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 01:38:46 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I put it on there as something to look at, thanks!
When I see standard AuthZ API, I wonder about that. Why would CIFER want to try to shoe-horn a provisioning API like SCIM into the space when there already exists an AuthZ API in wide use -- OAuth2?
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Chris Hyzer <> wrote:
I know we are working on 2.2 documentation and support, but I am also thinking about 2.3, I added some tentative items to the roadmap of things I am interested in. If you have thoughts or other suggestions let us know. Note, this is preliminary and will likely be prioritized and changed. Other Grouper team members will be adding their items as well.
Identity & Access Management
The University of Chicago
- [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, Chris Hyzer, 07/17/2014
- Re: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, David Langenberg, 07/17/2014
- Re: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, William G. Thompson, Jr., 07/20/2014
- RE: [grouper-dev] 2.3 roadmap items, Chris Hyzer, 07/20/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.