grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] functionality request, invitation service ....

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] functionality request, invitation service ....

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] functionality request, invitation service ....
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:13:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I added a jira.

Do you want to know who added the user overall, and keep that attribute with
the user record. Or do you want to know who invited a user to a group, and
keep that attribute on the membership?

Do you want that information kept for all external users, or is it only for
certain groups?

On Behalf Of Steven Carmody