Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "Sharma, Dattathreya" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper Development contribution
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 17:58:41 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I want to understand how UCLA can contribute to Grouper development.
I understand we can share implementation details via Community contributions at https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Community+Contributions. I noticed UCLA page is outdated, I will be updating soon. We developed couple of extensions off of LogConsumer we want to share.
I want to know if we can contribute to core development. I do not claim we can contribute in any significant way. I just want to understand the rules of engagement so I can propose something to my management here at UCLA.
Manager – Middleware Technologies
IT Services | UCLA
- [grouper-dev] Grouper Development contribution, Sharma, Dattathreya, 02/27/2014
- Re: [grouper-dev] Grouper Development contribution, Tom Barton, 02/27/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.