grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: [scim] Interest in an open source SCIM library

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: [scim] Interest in an open source SCIM library

  • From: Thorsten Roßner <>
  • To:
  • Cc: , , ,
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: [scim] Interest in an open source SCIM library
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 08:52:45 +0200

We are working on a MIT licenced Java (SE) implementation of SCIMv2 ( https://osiam.org/ or https://github.com/osiam ).

Our SCIM Schema and Connector (SCIM Client) are already available on maven.org (http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cosiam), the server isn't currently designed to be a separate library but a SCIMv2 service. But we are happy for any support to separate a SCIMv2 library from this service.

Also, as already stated earlier on this list, we are looking for other SCIM v2 implementations (Client or Server) that have a public instance and could be used for automated interop-testing.

Cheers
Thorsten