grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [scim] Interest in an open source SCIM library

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [scim] Interest in an open source SCIM library

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • Cc: Keith Hazelton <>, grouper-dev <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Re: [scim] Interest in an open source SCIM library
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 17:43:14 -0600

On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Cantor, Scott <> wrote:
On 10/6/13 12:32 PM, "David Langenberg" <> wrote:

>http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html
>
>Dave
>
>On Sun, Oct 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM, Keith Hazelton
><> wrote:
>
>Could someone point me to something that explain the complications that
>arise with LGPL? --Keith

Note that that is not a statement about the ability of Apache-licensed
software to include LGPL libraries, it's a policy from the ASF about their
own project requirements.

Yes, I did note that, however, it occurs to me that since we're using their license that their legal branch's opinion on the topic should carry considerable weight even though we're not an ASF project.

Dave

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management