grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper call 11-Sept-2013

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper call 11-Sept-2013

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "William G. Thompson, Jr." <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] Draft Minutes: Grouper call 11-Sept-2013
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:25:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Bill,
Thank you for the clarification. I will correct the Grouper call minutes
before posting them to the wiki.
- Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu <http://www.internet2.edu/>
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
<http://www.twitter.com/internet2>
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook
<http://www.internet2.edu/facebook>

On 9/19/13 11:20 AM, "William G. Thompson, Jr."