grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] grouper ui 2.2 on demo server

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] grouper ui 2.2 on demo server

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] grouper ui 2.2 on demo server
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:58:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have the index page for the 2.2 UI on the demo server, though its not all converted to be dynamic yet.

https://grouperdemo.internet2.edu/grouper_v2_2/grouperUi

This is upgraded from the 2.1 demo app, so if you had an ID there, you should have one here.

The “groups I manage” is dynamic, and the “services”.  Im working on the recent activity.

Anyways, I have a script which can build from trunk to the demo server for this version, so it should be very easy to show progress going forward.

  • [grouper-dev] grouper ui 2.2 on demo server, Chris Hyzer, 09/15/2013