grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] new announce list, and security form

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] new announce list, and security form

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] new announce list, and security form
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 13:46:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Dear Grouper Community,

We have a new email list that is for announcements about Grouper.  We will post notices about new releases and information about important security related issues.   The list is moderated, and there will be infrequent traffic, intended for Grouper operators.  Note, these messages will still go to the users and dev lists.

http://www.internet2.edu/grouper/lists.html

If you have a new security related issue about Grouper, we would appreciate if you could not use a public email list to let us know so that we have time to assess the problem and hopefully provide a patch that will address it.  Please use this form for security reporting:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Security+Issue+Report+Form

That form will email the core Grouper team at: .  Alternately, you could use that core email list for security issues.

Just a reminder that this wiki page shows security issues with Grouper and patches:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+security+patches

Thanks!

Chris, on behalf of the Grouper team

  • [grouper-dev] new announce list, and security form, Chris Hyzer, 09/14/2013