grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: new UI

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: new UI

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: new UI
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 14:31:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

This is the current wireframe:

http://grouper-ui.uchicago.edu/hifi/view-group.html

On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2013 5:27 PM

Subject: [grouper-dev] new UI

Hi grouper folks,

My apologies if this should be sent to the grouper-users list.

I have been doing a bit of showing off of grouper around CMU. One item
people are interested in for the future UI is a columnar format for listing
members of groups. We also include userid, active/suspended and
eduPersonPrimaryAffiliation. This is difficult to view in the current, free
form UI. Your thoughts on this matter for the future are appreciated - I'd
love to be able to give my users hope. :-)

thanks

/mrg