grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] new UI

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] new UI

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] new UI
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 21:26:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi grouper folks,

My apologies if this should be sent to the grouper-users list.

I have been doing a bit of showing off of grouper around CMU. One item
people are interested in for the future UI is a columnar format for listing
members of groups. We also include userid, active/suspended and
eduPersonPrimaryAffiliation. This is difficult to view in the current, free
form UI. Your thoughts on this matter for the future are appreciated - I'd
love to be able to give my users hope. :-)

thanks

/mrg