grouper-dev - Re: [grouper-dev] RE: IE7 bugs

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

Re: [grouper-dev] RE: IE7 bugs

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: "Chris Hyzer" <>, <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] RE: IE7 bugs
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:33:15 -0600

Or better yet a blanket statement similar to Google's for Gmail:

In general, Gmail supports the current and prior major release of Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari on a rolling basis.  This would save having to update it every time a new browser version is released.

Dave

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management