grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper localization

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper localization

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Jonathan Tellier <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Grouper localization
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:02:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

If you are willing going forward with each release of grouper to translate
any diffs of the file, then we can add to the Grouper SVN and document how to
use it. Is your grouper only French, or do you have both? Let me know
exactly how you configure this file in the Grouper UI to make it work.

On Behalf Of Jonathan Tellier