grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper localization

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Grouper localization

  • From: Jonathan Tellier <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper localization
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:50:05 -0400

Hello,

I am currently working on translating the Grouper UI into french. I'm
not done yet, but I've completed the LiteUI and have started with the
main elements of the admin UI. Would you be interested in putting my
nav.properties into svn when I'll be done? Right now? Should I put it
somewhere in the wiki's contributions page?

I've attached my nav.properties to this message.

Thanks,
--jtellier