grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Stem list not sorted with multiple pages

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Stem list not sorted with multiple pages

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>, Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Stem list not sorted with multiple pages
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:13:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The problem is that we have folders and groups (and potentially other types
of objects: e.g. attributes) being sorted and paged into one list. Its like
when you are on Amazon, and you sort by something, and it wont let you unless
you pick which department you want to look in. Maybe Sebastien's patch would
help for smaller repositories (the UI used to work that way, and there were
performance problems for large repositories so we broke it :) ). But we
definitely need to have something in the new UI (maybe it shows all the
folders first, then groups, etc. Not sure.

On Behalf Of Peter DiCamillo