grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] another psp 2.1.2 release candidate

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] another psp 2.1.2 release candidate

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Tom Barton" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] another psp 2.1.2 release candidate
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:02:37 -0400

Great news indeed.
We've been waiting for 2.1.2 for our tests, were planning on synching 10 000
groups at once to Active Directory.

I'm still waiting to get our dev environment back from a catastrophic
failure, then I'll upgrade Grouper to 2.1.2 (from 2.1.0) and try the new PSP.
I think I'll be able to do a first run beginning of next week.