grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] add a gsh (not .sh) script?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] add a gsh (not .sh) script?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] add a gsh (not .sh) script?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 05:25:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

That’s done.  I tried a build script symlink task, which worked, but the build script tar turned it into a copy (since it is Java based and Java doesn’t like symlinks as much as unix?)  Anyways, at some point we can switch to unix tar and then it will work (unless consumers or the installer dont like the tarred symlink?)

Note, this is in 4 places: API, WS WEB-INF/bin, UI WEB-INF/bin and the installer uses it too…