grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] reproducing "null session member" exception GRP-737 ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] reproducing "null session member" exception GRP-737 ?

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Tom Zeller" <>, "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] reproducing "null session member" exception GRP-737 ?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 14:07:48 -0500

Yes I'm running with very few changes.
I enabled the Changelog consumer and left all the default parameters in
grouper-loader (except fullSync at startup = true, same problem if =false)

sources.xml
has many changes in id=ldap : mostly switching from CN to sAMAccountName,
added some display attributes and removed a virtual attribute that was there

Psp.xml
Mostly untouched,
added a group attribute : <attribute name="sAMAccountName" ref="cn" />
groups and stem are NOT authoritative

Psp-resolver.xml :
there was some eduMember for memberObjectclass that I switched to member
tried putting back eduMember, it changed nothing

To send the jars and config to the UI I did a "ant dist" in the UI folder
(since it was a new install anyway) and commented the custome search thingy.

Details from my installation, all from the release URL
Grouper API 2.1, Grouper UI 2.1, Grouper PSP 2.1

Target is Active DIrectory