grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Re: PSP source configuration

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Re: PSP source configuration

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Re: PSP source configuration
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:57:32 -0600

I think the least work is to change the id of the Grouper LDAP subject
source adapter from "ad_subjects" to "ldap".

If you need to keep "ad_subjects", then read the section I just wrote
on the real time provisioning wiki page and let me know if it makes
sense.

Configure LDAP Subject Source : ID Other Than "ldap"
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Real-Time+Provisioning

I also suggest you update sources.xml to specify the LdapSourceAdapter
adapterClass as in the psp-example-* configuration files. As of
version 2.1+, the LdapSourceAdapter has replaced the JNDI adapter. As
backwards compatibility, even if adapterClass=GrouperJndiSourceAdapter
the LdapSourceAdapter will be used. I think it will be less confusion
later if you update now.