grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] PSP source configuration

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] PSP source configuration

  • From: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • To: "Tom Zeller" <>
  • Cc: "Grouper Dev" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] PSP source configuration
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:43:23 -0500

Hi TomZ,
I was going over your PSP real time configuration wiki page and I had a
question. In the " Configure LDAP Subject Source" section, must I create a
new subject source for the PSP or do I modify the one I previously had for
the new jars ? Is id=ldap required ?

I believe that I must modify the one I have since I think
"GrouperJndiSourceAdapter" isn't in Grouper 2.1, but I wanted a confirmation.

Thanks

My current source in 2.0 :
<source
adapterClass="edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.subj.GrouperJndiSourceAdapter">
<id>ad_subjects</id>
<name>AD Subject Source</name>
<type>person</type>
[...]