Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
- From: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>
- To: Chris Hyzer <>, Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-dev] installer vs quickstart
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:46:08 +0000
At this point we should probably say the QuickStart customisations are deprecated - no point in encouraging new users to try out the features when they won't be relevant - so I'm happy to lose the QuickStart.
--On 20 January 2012 17:44 +0000 Chris Hyzer
Gary (or others),
Does the installer mean that we do not need to maintain/release the
Are there features that the quickstart has that we should add to the
installer? Right now it adds sample subjects and data, but nothing
else… should optionally add the other quickstart customizations to the
Is the easy login filter needed if we have tomcat doing authn? Should we
add in users into the tomcat-users.xml?
Should I do some media / nav overrides?
Since the UI is being rewritten, I don't think we should spend too much
effort on stuff like that, but some examples would be useful…
GW Brown, IT Services
- [grouper-dev] installer vs quickstart, Chris Hyzer, 01/20/2012
- Re: [grouper-dev] installer vs quickstart, GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing, 01/23/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.