Subject: Grouper Developers Forum
RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 18-Jan-2012
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Emily Eisbruch <>, Grouper Dev <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 18-Jan-2012
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:50:33 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I put some high level UI planning steps on the ui redesign page:
Feel free to edit it or give comments
New Action Items
[AI] (Chris) will start a Grouper UI Planning wiki page outlining the phases to develop a new Grouper UI
[AI] (Mike) will review and contribute to the Grouper UI Planning wiki page
[AI] (Shilen) will review and contribute to the Grouper UI Planning wiki page
Carry Over Action Items
[AI] (TomZ) will document steps he took regarding naming for LDAPPC NG modules
[AI] (Jim) will email the grouper-users list soliciting input on JNDI source adapter work.
[AI] (Emily) will make recommendations based on feedback from Peter S.
[AI] (Jim) will create a wiki page on reconciling the two LDAP source adapters
[AI] (TomZ) will put test data in the Grouper demo to show using an LDAP source
[AI] (TomZ) will review Jira issues for the next release and ensure they are properly fleshed out.
[AI] (TomZ) will review the Grouper LDAP Loader doc and provide feedback to Chris, possibly with lessons learned from LDAPPC work.
- [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 18-Jan-2012, Emily Eisbruch, 01/19/2012
- RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper Call 18-Jan-2012, Chris Hyzer, 01/20/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.