grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper-dev call 7-Dec-2011

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper-dev call 7-Dec-2011

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing" <>, Emily Eisbruch <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] Action Items: Grouper-dev call 7-Dec-2011
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 21:58:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Gary,

I search for "jo" in Penn's deployment, and there should be thousands of
results (well, not sure how many). The admin UI says there are 151 results,
and doesn't say there are too many to narrow my search, and lets me page
through the 151 results.

If the UI doesn't know how many results there are (its not in the subject
API), and cant page through all the results (not in the subject API), then we
shouldn't have paging on the admin UI.

Can we please make sure there is a message when there are too many results (I
think you figured out how to do that below), and remove the subject paging
buttons from the screen, and the part that says how many results there are?

On Behalf Of GW Brown, Information Systems and Computing