grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] change log ordering when renaming stems with child groups ?

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] change log ordering when renaming stems with child groups ?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] [ldappcng] change log ordering when renaming stems with child groups ?
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 15:04:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

What are examples of these cases? I don't really like the idea since it
kills the realtime for ~30 minutes, right?
Is this fixing an edge case where we should really just say "if you create a
group, and delete it, and create it again, and rename it, in less than 1
minute (or whatever causes this), that you can wait until the end of the
day"? Or is there a way to do a partial full sync (e.g. sync a group or a
folder fully, but not the whole repository?)

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller