grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] RE: grouper 2.0 subject issue

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] RE: grouper 2.0 subject issue

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Tom Zeller <>
  • Cc: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] RE: grouper 2.0 subject issue
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 18:24:46 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Yes, if you can test the jndi and ldap source adapter, I put the limit in
there too for paging, though as people will tell me, there is (typically?) a
server-side limit anyways so it might not be a big deal...

Basically to test it, set the paging to a small number, and run it... see
TestSubjectFinder.testSearchPageMax() in the 2.0 branch, something like this:

<!-- on a findPage() this is the most results returned -->
<init-param>
<param-name>maxPageSize</param-name>
<param-value>2</param-value>
</init-param>

(from GSH?)

searchPageResult = SubjectFinder.findPage("searchString", "sourceId");

searchPageResult.isTooManyResults(); //should be true if too many
results
searchPageResult.getResults().size(); //should be 2 if page size if
2

If you look in the ldap logs, you should only see 2 records sent back for
this query

On Behalf Of Tom Zeller