grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] RE: grouper 2.2 ui redsign

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] RE: grouper 2.2 ui redsign

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Nathan Kopp <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] RE: grouper 2.2 ui redsign
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:06:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks, added those suggestions to the wiki.  A majority of Grouper deployers do not use CAS, and I want to leverage the existing “Lite UI” screens so I don’t think we will use Spring.  I think we do have includes for headers and footers, and things should be CSSable, but maybe we can discuss more specifics later on

Regards,

Chris