grouper-dev - RE: [grouper-dev] error assigning permission resource to a role.

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

RE: [grouper-dev] error assigning permission resource to a role.

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: LLG5 <>, Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-dev] error assigning permission resource to a role.
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 13:11:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Well, it should be in the demos that work, and that assign to groups :)

e.g. here

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+attribute+framework

I think it makes more sense in the new UI (2.0+) where when creating an
attributeDef you see all the options, but there are 12 different owner types
for attributes, and the idea was that it would be easier to know what you are
allowed to assign to what if it defaulted to nothing, and on create, you
designate if you can assign to folders, groups, etc. ok?

On Behalf Of LLG5