grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] ldappc real time provisioning

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] ldappc real time provisioning

  • From: LLG5 <>
  • To: Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] ldappc real time provisioning
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:54:19 -0400

Hello All:

We were fortunate to have both Keith Hazelton and Chris Hyzer join our IAM
team at Penn State for an entire day of focusing on Access Management
(groups, privileges, permissions, provisioning, etc) Was a great
opportunity. At the end of the day, we are convinced that Grouper will meet
a lot of our requirements going forward. We'd like to be able to state that
we have chosen this open source community solution as part of our strategy
for Access Management at Penn State. The one outstanding issue for us is the
real time provisioning for ldappc.

Has a decision been made on the release date of the real-time provisioning
for ldappc? We will would like to include some milestones for Grouper
implementation in our project plan and timelines but again, we cannot declare
this as a final decision without this feature as part of the Grouper software
and the ability to conduct the testing.

Any information you can provide on projected timeframes for this will be very
helpful in our campus discussions.

Thanks!
Lynn