grouper-dev - [grouper-dev] Grouper Survey being launched tomorrow, June 21

Subject: Grouper Developers Forum

[grouper-dev] Grouper Survey being launched tomorrow, June 21

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: , Grouper Dev <>
  • Subject: [grouper-dev] Grouper Survey being launched tomorrow, June 21
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:02:45 -0400

Greetings,

This is to let you know that a Grouper survey is being launched tomorrow, Tuesday, June 21, with a closing date of July 11.
Feel free to review the survey at:    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YDXZKWD

Testing:

You are welcome to test the Grouper survey until 7:00 am ET tomorrow (Tuesday, June 21) --- all data entered during this period will be erased.
There are three pages to the survey, with four versions of the middle page. The version displayed depends on the
reply to the
 first question regarding extent of contact with Grouper.

- The link to the Grouper survey will be sent out Tuesday, June 21 to these lists:

  • Middleware-Announce
  • Grouper-Users
  • MACE-paccman
  • Shibboeth-users
  • COmanage-community

-We will ask our partners at EDUCAUSE, TERENA, REFEDS, Jasig, and Kuali to publicize the survey.

- Links to the Grouper survey will be placed on:

Additional Information:

Information about the goals of the Grouper survey and the plans for publishing results are found
at the start of the survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YDXZKWD

Thanks to Tom Barton, Lauren Rotman, Ann West, Steve Olshansky and others who provided valuable input.
Please let me know if you have concerns or questions.

Thank you,
Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Technology Transfer Analyst
Internet2
office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook:
www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • [grouper-dev] Grouper Survey being launched tomorrow, June 21, Emily Eisbruch, 06/20/2011